He Studied Architecture at The Fine Art faculty of the University of Isfahan , Iran ( 2000 to 2006 ).
Designer At Farzad Daliri Architectural Studio ( 2011 to 2012) .
Lead Architect At Fiuzi International Architectural Company ( 2010 to 2011) .
Designer At Farzad Daliri Architectural Studio ( 2008 to 2010) .
Competitions he participated in :
- Make Me A Home - North shore international competition 2008.
- Avenham Park Pavilion, Preston, 2004.
- The first price winner of the METRO AND VICINITY Competition - South terminal station,Tehran-Iran in 2002
- The second price winner of the METRO AND VICINITY Competition - Tajrish Station, Tehran-Iran in 2002.
- The Shinkenchiku Residential Design Competition 2001, Japan.
He currently leads MEYSAM GOLZAD Architects which is covering the new prospects of high modern commercial and official buildings and New classic residential buildings.